What is Conclave?
Conclave is the best event ever. It’s 500 Arrowmen from NorCal and Nevada getting together to learn, celebrate OA, and most importantly, have fun. Conclave is a real highlight for any Arrowmen looking to broaden their horizons or just have a good time!
When is it?
This year the Section W-3N Conclave will be September 15th-17th, 2017 at Camp Lassen (21359 Scout Rd, Forest Ranch, CA 95942).
What Should I Bring?
– Personal Chair (a must)
– Water Bottle (extra water)
– Full Class A uniform (with sash)
– Camping items (tent and sleeping essentials)
– Toiletries (a scout is clean)
– Class B clothes (scouting shirt with shorts / pants)
– Sun Protection (hat and sunscreen)
– Battery Lantern and Flash Lights (for night time use)
– Writing Items and OA Handbook
– Cash (Trading Post and Snack Bar)
– Patches (for trading and donations to the Section Auction)
– And most importantly a positive attitude!